**(Only for current faculty of PennWest Clarion)
If you wish to have "StudyMate Author" installed at your office please contact the helpdesk at extension x2640 or email@example.com . A technician will be in touch to coordinate the installation.
Faculty Home Use Installations:
StudyMate Downloads: (Note: Clarion username & password are required - See instructions)
**Special Note for 'license key' update - Prior to August 1, start the application and select File > Update License (if "Update License" isn't shown, first upgrade to the latest version of the software). After August 1, upon startup, the software will automatically prompt you for the new password.
**NOTE: When prompted for "Personality" select "Desire2Learn".
- Operating System - Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
- Memory - 32 MB RAM minimum
- Hard Disk Space - 10 MB of free hard disk space for program files
- Monitor - 800x600 minimum (1024x768 recommended)
- Download Time - The file size is approximately 8 GB, which should take less than two minutes to download with a standard Internet connection.
- Browser Plug-ins - StudyMate Author activities require Flash Player 7.0 or higher
Course Management System
StudyMate Author supports the following course management systems and industry standards:
- ANGEL LMS 6.3 and higher
- IMS QTI 1.x (importing)
- SCORM 1.2 (exporting)
**Note: Apple Macintosh users can run StudyMate using Windows emulation software such as Microsoft's Virtual PC.
PennWest Clarion offers this software as a convenience for home use and cannot guarantee suitability of this product with your home system nor provide technical support on its installation or use. If you have any questions regarding this product or its installation, please refer to the following web site: "StudyMate Author"