Get Help

Facilities Policy

External groups wishing to use university facilities must contact the Assistant Director of Residence Life and Auxiliary Services. This includes all activities that are considered non university sponsored events even if a faculty or staff member happens to be affiliated with the requesting group.

To request space, contact the Office of  Event Services at: (814) 393-1944 or email Jessica Zacherl. A required Facilities Usage Request Form  will need turned in to begin process of requesting facility space. 

Once a completed request form is received, we will contact other appropriate departments on your behalf to confirm that the facilities and services requested are available and issue you a formal agreement. A certificate of insurance and any payment, as noted on the agreement, are required when returning the agreement.

For additional information on rates and other information please visit facility usage policy.

Last Updated 8/22/22