Complete Your Transfer
make the transition. we'll make it easy
Follow the next steps after you have reviewed your transfer credit evaluation and received an admissions offer.
- Pay the $100 admissions deposit
Depositing permits a full degree audit to take place, which supplements the initial transfer credit evaluation. Review the final degree audit for any appeals.
- Schedule for classes
- Transfer students register for classes over the phone with the department chair of
their major. Note: Early registration begins in April for Fall term or in October
for Spring term.
- Transfer students register for classes over the phone with the department chair of their major. Note: Early registration begins in April for Fall term or in October for Spring term.
- Attend Orientation
- New Student Programs information will be mailed before the start of the semester.
- Students who transfer in a college level math class or a college-level English composition course will not be required to take the placement/questionnaire test prior to attending orientation.
- Online students will receive information about an online orientation.
- Select Housing (Optional)
- Students will be mailed information for selecting housing online. Note: If you are transferring more than 48 credits there is no live on requirement
- If you're commuting, you'll need a parking permit.
Assistant Director of Admissions/Transfer Counselor
Phone: 814 393 2306
Fax: 814 393 2030
Office address: 314 Becht Hall
Mailing address: 840 Wood St., Clarion, Pa. 16214
GPS address: 909 E. Wood St., Clarion, Pa. 16214
Additional transfer help
Prior Learning Credit
Have additional training? Prior Learning Credits can be applied to your transfer.
Disagree with something? Students who wish to appeal a course equivalency on the degree audit may do so by meeting with the dean of their college. Students who appeal an equivalency are asked to provide a course syllabus which is more detailed than catalog descriptions. The course is then re-evaluated by the appropriate academic department.