Get Help

Transferring Credits

transfer student


Your transfer credits will be reviewed by our Transfer Credit Team once you are admitted to PennWest University.  You will be able to see how your previous coursework fulfills requirements for your chosen major.

2-year schools/community collegeS

Associate Degree Transfers

Clarion has built strong relationships with all the Pennsylvania Community Colleges.

Transfer and Articulation Oversight Committee (TAOC) works to develop statewide Program-to-Program (P2P) Articulation agreements. P2P Articulation Agreements allow students to transition seamlessly from an associate degree to a bachelor's degree in similar programs of study. Learn about eligible programs.



Last Updated 4/24/23