Forms and Policies
Faculty & Staff Textbook Adoptions
eCampus LINK :
Textbook Adoption Problems Contact eCampus Direct :
RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY ORGANIZATIONS:
|THE CLARION CALL NEWSPAPER||CLARION INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS (CINTA)|
|CLUB SPORTS||FRATERNITY & SORORITY AFFAIRS (FSA)|
|INTERHALL COUNCIL||INTER-COLLEGIATE ATHLETICS|
|MINORITY STUDENT SERVICES||CUP MUSIC PROGRAMS - BAND, ORCHESTRA|
|STUDENT SENATE||UNIVERSITY ACTIVITY BOARD (UAB)|
|VENANGO CAMPUS STUDENT SENATE||CLARION UNIVERSITY THEATRE|
|LEADERSHIP ENGAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT (LEAD)|
RUO BUDGET WORKSHEET - 2022-2023
RUO BUDGET GUIDELINES 2022-2023
RSO BUDGET WORKSHEET- 2022-2023
RSO BUDGET GUIDELINES - 2022-2023
Student Senate's RSO/RUO Survival Guide aims to assist student organization leaders with tasks they may need to complete for their organization throughout the school year.
All requests for payment from CSA accounts must be accompanied by a Payment Request
The payment request form should include the following:
- Organization Name
- Organization Account Number
- A description of the expenditure or request for withdraw of funds
- Reason for the purchase: ie programming event, reimbursement, travel, etc
- The proper justification: ie receipts, invoice, fully executed contract, travel rosters, etc.
- The person(s) or company the check should be made payable to.
- Signatures of the advisor and the treasurer or president of the organization.
- Additional instructions regarding check mailing or pickup.
- Requests for more than one vendor can be included on one request so long as each vendor is listed individually and justification for all vendors is attached.
Supplemental Request Form
The Supplemental Request form (click here) is used to request funding for a particular project, event, or equipment purchase. The request is in addition to any allocations a Recognized Student Organization (RSO) or Recognized University Organization (RUO) may have received during the budgeting process. Forms are submitted to the Student Senate Treasurer for review by the Student Senate Appropriations Committee (in the case of RSO requests) or the CSA Board (in the case of RUO requests). If the items are considered Capital Fund or Large Item Capital Items (please refer to the Capital Fund Policy for clarification) then details of the item must be submitted, along with vendor quotes, and the life expectancy of the item. Organizations are required to send a representative to the student senate meetings for RSO requests, or the CSA board meetings for RUO requests to provide additional information and answer any additional questions. For read-only Supplemental Request Guidelines click here.