- Only Clarion University students, faculty, and staff are eligible to participate in Intramurals and other recreation programs. Students from other institutions may not participate!
how to get involved
- Pay particular attention to the registration deadline and the roster limits for each activity.
- Complete a team registration form on IMLeagues.com/clarion .
- Register using your university email account to automatically be accepted.
- Captains must submit a phone number; you will be contacted prior to your first scheduled game.
- You may play on ONLY one (1) team in each division. Once you play for one team, you MAY NOT switch teams.
- Review the Intramurals Handbook for complete information about intramural play, officials, injuries, health and safety, forfeits, conduct, and more.
- Attend the captain's meeting, if applicable. Your captain will be contacted by the intramural staff. .
For Intramural News
Follow us on Instagram!
Check the REC Center Intramurals Bulletin Board, the Intramurals White Board or our Instagram for more information, schedules, team standings, pictures, special events, and other intramural news!