HANDSHAKE - Your Online Career Management NETWORK!
- Student Log-in is through the secure CU Web Single Sign-On Log-in Page. The first time you log-in, you will be asked to complete your profile page.
- Alumni Log-in: If you graduated before December 2019, your account access will need to be approved before you can access the network. The first time you log-in, you will be asked to complete your profile page.
How can I use handshake?
- Schedule an appointment with your career coach by following these instructions.
- Search for current full-time, part-time, or seasonal employment, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Learn about and register for career fairs, workshops, and employers visiting campus or hosting virtual events.
- Find thousands of employers and agencies seeking Clarion students/alumni for their career opportunities.
- Manage your recruiting interview application and schedule.
How can I get help using handshake?
Call +1 814 393 2323, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by 419 Becht Hall for assistance.
Tips for Using handshake
Prior to posting a resume on Handshake, send it to email@example.com for a review by our resume review team or schedule an appointment via Handshake to have it reviewed with a member of our team via Zoom.
Due to the volume of job announcements posted to Handshake, Clarion University's Center for Career and Professional Development is unable to research the integrity of each person or organization that lists an internship or job on the database. Therefore, students and alumni should personally research openings and organizations prior to submitting a resume to an organization or entering into any employment agreements.