Professional development events
- Professional Development Series (for ALL Majors) - September 14-17, 2020
- Speed Sessions for Career Success - Spring 2021
- Academic Major and Minor Fair - Spring 2021
Campus Recruiting events
Employers, agencies and graduate programs recruit students and alumni for internships, employment, military service, civic and global service, study abroad or professional/graduate school through on-line postings, job fairs, career events held at their sites, or on campus recruiting(OCR) visits.
On Campus JOB, Internship and CAREER FAIRS
- Healthcare Professionals Recruitment Fair - March 19, 2021 (Venango Campus)
- Health and Human Services Job and Internship Fair - March 26, 2021 (Clarion Campus)
Off Campus JOB, Internship AND CAREER FAIRS
These events are supported by the Center for Career and Professional Development. They are Open to Clarion Students and Alumni. Register following the instructions on respective event website:
- Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair - October 21, 2020 (Monroeville, PA)
- SciMathTech Interview Day - TBA (Monroeville, PA)
Mathematics, Biology, Chemical Biology, Informatics Biology, Micro-Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geology, Physics and Information Technology
- Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair - March TBA, 2021 (Monroeville, PA)
- PERC Education Job Fair - March 24, 2021 (Monroeville, PA)
For students and alumni who will have certification by December 2021 as teachers, speech language pathologists, therapists, school counselors, librarians or administrators.
Campus Recruiting information tables, sessions and interviews
On campus recruiting (OCR) is conducted through information tables, information sessions or campus interviews. All of these in person or virtual events are free to CU students and alumni. Check HANDSHAKE for more details.
On Campus Recruiting(OCR) Interviews
Employers and agencies hiring for internship and full-time positions often visit campus in person or virtually to interview students. Most campus interviews are coordinated using HANDSHAKE.
OTher off-Campus Events
Many other off-campus and virtual career events or job fair will be announced on HANDSHAKE on the events tab as well as recorded events listed here.