Computer Science, Game Programming, and Virtual Reality
WHAT WILL You learn in Game Programming?
With a B.S. in Computer Science including a concentration in Game Programming, you will be able to:
- Design and develop your own games for computers and smartphones
- Design and develop virtual reality games and worlds
- Explore both 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional game engines, and develop games in each
- Create interesting enemies, puzzles, and challenges in your games using artificial intelligence
- Learn the basics are how computer graphics (2D images and 3D models) are rendered onto a screen