Reinhard Villages offers Private Bedrooms with two or four students per unit
Living near campus in apartment-style housing is almost like being on your own- except you’re with your best friends and part of a great community.
Occupancy in The Reinhard Villages housing complex is either two or four residents per unit. All feature private bedrooms, some with private baths, and all are fully furnished with a kitchen and washer and dryer. For many, this choice is the best of both worlds – not far from campus, but not centered in the middle of it either.
Room Layout Room Dimensions
- Bed, dresser, desk and closet furnished
- Furnished Kitchen with table and chairs, microwave, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Washer and Dryer in each unit
- Furnished Living Room with couch, table, and chair
- Central heat and air conditioning
- High-speed internet, cable jacks
- Parking with permit required
- Bus Service – free with university ID
- In addition, Reinhard Villages has study lounges in the Community Center, fitness center, outdoor pool, picnic area, barbecue grills, basketball and volleyball courts.
Reinhard Villages Staff
Brooke Trout: Autumn Fotta and Matt Flick
FireFly: William Wasilko and Brandon Bolha
Grouse Field: Alyssa Brown, Morgan Holland
Hemlock Knoll: Wandy Ortega-Lopez and Connor Yost
Laurel Glen: Allison Matter and Julie BalewskiWhitetail: Jack Peura and Damodica Robinson
Center for Residence Life Services
218 Becht Hall
840 Wood Street
Clarion, PA 16214
814 393 2352
814 393 1860 fax